Marketing is an essential factor for any kind of business and every marketing practice needs effective marketing strategies to lead the marketplace.
Email Marketing is also among one of the best marketing practices and same rules applied for it. Email Marketing is an integral part of inbound marketing strategy. And the importance of Emails and Email Marketing can be simply understood by the facts like:-
- Email accounts all around the world are three times more than the Facebook and Twitter accounts in combined.
- 247 billion mails are sent each day it means in every 0.00000035 seconds one mail is sent.
- Person of every age like to do email communication.
- 95% of online patrons use email.
- And 60% of consumers do read – Marketing Emails.
On that note, When Email Marketing has gained a huge importance and clientele base then you should also optimize your email marketing campaign in order to get benefited from Email Marketing.
So today here we are going to share some important email marketing strategies which will help you to stand out and ahead of your competitors in the marketplace.
Tips for Successful Email Marketing:-
- Give a Personal Touch to Your Emails: – Personalization plays an important role in the successful email marketing of any product or service. So try to keep your email as simple as possible with a powerful subject line & introduction of your electronic mail. As many email marketing statistics have showed that 64% percent of people open an email because of its subject line.
- Make use of Social Sharing Buttons: – Make use of social sharing buttons within your email so that it will lead to an unbroken engagement with your audience even after the email sent. It will help them to be connected with you anytime, anywhere and will also help to generate unique, original and quality traffic to your social channels and website as well. As per email marketing statistics – Emails which contains social sharing buttons can increase their CTR (click through rate) by 158%.
- Newsletter: – Incorporate email newsletter in your email marketing as newsletters are the best way to keep your audience updated with your company’s activities of every week, month and year. Also keep in mind that your newsletter marketing should create a sense of encouragement among your customers or clients by sending them emails one in week or month. So that they find it useful. So don’t engulf them with bombardment of emails just nurture them with weekly or monthly email newsletters.
- Make use of HTML Buttons: – Make use of HTML buttons within your emails in order to give a better user experience to your users. Make them able to download your emails, share your emails with the help of these HTML buttons. These will not only enhance your reach, it will also enhance the sharing of your email content among various prospects as well.
- Emails for Mobile Phones: – As we all are aware about the fact that mobile usage has overtaken desktop and laptop searches. And more and more people access internet, social sites and emails also through their mobile devices. So in that case it is necessary to design mobile responsive emails with the use of responsive email templates or with coding. So they can easily be accessed from any device on any shape and size. As per studies, patrons who are not able to read emails on mobile phones, Smartphone are extremely likely to delete the mails and these types of consumers include 75% in all.
- Keep you Emails Short and concise: – Last but not the least, Try to keep you Emails short and to the point. As in present time nobody wants to read lengthy sales email pitch. So keep them simple and get benefited from the same.
So let us know about the post in the comment section below, how was this email marketing guide and whether it helped you guys or not. We are happy to hear from your end.