There are many products for hair loss treatment, but they are too costly. Here are given some very easy and practical tips that will help you to do an easy treatment for your hair loss problem. Following are the natural treatments for hair loss:
1. Take food that is full with vitamins and minerals– Most of the hair problems are caused by bad dietary habits. To maintain healthy and shiny hair it is very crucial to take food with great nutrients. You should eat seasonal fruits, vegetables, sprouted grain, salad, seasonal fruits, carats, oats and other food that is full with proteins.
2. Protein – Protein is the main factor that defines the health of your hair and other body parts. If you want to have healthy hair for a longer period of time, make sure to have protein rich food on a regular basis. Lentils are the main source of proteins. There are many types of lentils found in India, so you can choose which one taste better for you.
3. Get treated hypothyroidism – Except other health problems, hypothyroidism also causes hair problems. So get this irregularity treated as soon as possible.
4. Solve a dandruff problem- If you are facing dandruff problem then it is important for you to solve it as soon as possible. Dandruff problem leads to baldness and quick hair fall. To treat dandruff problem you can you use ketoconazole shampoo after consulting your physician or doctor.
5. After pregnancy– After pregnancy, many women face hair loss problems. To deal with this problem, eat more nutrients during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Eat more and more food with iron, protein and calcium.
6. Don’t use shampoos that contain powerful chemicals- Most of the shampoos in the market use chemicals to intensify their effects, but they have bad impact for hairs in long terms. It is very dangerous to overuse them. Use Reetha and Amala to watch your hair. It will give your hair more power and strength.
7. Do hairs massage with coconut oil – Coconut oil is very effective in nurturing your hairs health. Do hairs massage with a little warm coconut oil before sleeping and wash them in the morning.
These are very useful tips for you to maintain great hair throughout your life. If you feel some serious problems related to your hair, consult your doctor.