We all think a lot about our health, skin and hair but do we really think about what our shampoos possess? The way we are particular about what we are consuming in our food, do we ponder about what our hair consume?
Well, most of the shampoos possess Sulfate in them and it leads to hair damage. If you want to guard your hair, then you should go for Non Sulfate shampoo for your hair. Don’t allow your shampoos to steal the beauty and glow of your beautiful long hair. If you haven’t tried a chemical free Shampoo, then what is wrong in trying it once? Who knows you find it much better than all the shampoos you have ever used in your life?
Are there Non Sulfate shampoo brands?
- Yes, there are many brands emerging. These are catering shampoos which don’t have Sulfate in them. These types shampoo have been satisfying the needs of their customers by providing quality products to them.
- As the demands of shampoos not having Sulfate is on rise, the number of people shifting from shampoos having Sulfate is increasing significantly. People are getting aware about the harm that Sulfate is doing to their hair.
Why to Embrace a Sulfate free shampoo?
- Well, if you love your hair then you must embrace Sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate which is heavily found in Shampoos is doing no good to hair. It not just makes hair weak and rough but the quality of your hair diminishes. Even the scalp gets dry and itchy.
- Moreover, if your hair is getting brittle, then you should check your shampoo. Just read out if it contains Sulfate?Don’t get amazed when your shampoo produces a lot of foam or bubbles, it just means that it has Sulfate in it.
Switch to a non Sulfate shampoo for black hair
- If you want to protect your black hair, then you must switch to a non Sulfate shampoo for black hair. Many a times our shampoos rob our hair of its shining black colour. It happens because of Sulfate.
- Moreover, if you have complaints; like your hair are getting very thin or weak, then too, Sulfate can be the cause of it.
If you have been hesitating to use shampoos for your coloured hair because you think they can steal your colour, then you should try chemical free shampoo. There should be no compromise with your hair, once you have got your hair coloured, it becomes your responsibility to preserve them. So, while Sulfate can significantly harm your hair, a shampoo without Sulfate can enhance its beauty. Next time, just pick a shampoo that can beautify the shade of your hair.
In a nutshell, you have to understand that companies are using Sulfate in producing shampoos because it gets cheaper. But they don’t realize that Sulfate is very harmful for both hair and skin. Since you know it now, you should set your preferences and make sure you don’t use any shampoo that contains Sulfate in it.