WhatsApp has become a very popular android app and we know why. This app also works well on other major platforms like iOS and Windows. We don’t say each other to text, MMS, It is our habit to say just WhatsApp it on my number. We are already enjoying useful features of WhatsApp. You are going to happier to know that WhatsApp video calling feature is now launched. All WhatsApp users are desperately waiting for video calling feature. We always face the problem of low internet speed but don’t worry because in the WhatsApp video calling feature also work well.
This update is available for Android, iPhone, and Windows user and they only need to update your WhatsApp version to use video calling on WhatsApp. This is an obvious thing but needs to remember that both users must have updated version to make a video call. The video calling feature won’t work if target users have an old version.
Read how to activate WhatsApp video calling feature
Mostly, WhatsApp gives you the option to use video call, after you update it. If still, you are not able to see video call option then you can download the “Beta version”. Follow these steps to install the beta version
- Firstly, you have to open “Google Play Store” and search for WhatsApp.
- Open this link https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.whatsapp and click on “become a beta tester” button.
- Click on the “download it on Google play”
- From here you can install the beta version. Make sure the version is WhatsApp Messenger (Beta).
- After installing it, you can use video calling feature on WhatsApp.
- You can also download it from another website like APK Mirror and APK Pure.
We also recommend you to download the WhatsApp official beta version using these steps. Avoid spam message invites like “you are invited to try WhatsApp video calling feature”. It will take you to the fake page and it is specially designed to deceive users.